Murdoch University, Dubai gives academic excellence scholarship for admission in September 2018. International students can apply for this scholarship. The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA) to approve and award students with high academic achievement in previous studies.
Up to 25% off the total course fee. The scholarship or fee exemption covers only tuition fees. It does not cover the cost of living and other costs associated with studying at the university.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Eligibility criteria for Undergraduate Students:
- British curriculum (GCSE): 2-3 subjects at A Levels with grades “10 points” (average A) or above along with at least 5 subjects at O-Levels
- British curriculum O Levels 8 subjects with (average B) or above
- American High School: Successful completion of the high school diploma with overall GPA 3.5 and SAT 1650
- Indian & Pakistani national curriculum: completion of FSC/HSC / CBSE/ ICSE with minimum grade of “75%”
- IB curriculum – diploma minimum 30 points (UG)
- The student must maintain a distinction in each unit and must show evidence of leadership and participation in extracurricular activities.
Eligibility criteria for Postgraduate Students (available to degree holders only):
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with minimum GPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
- Student must maintain a credit in each unit
Scholarship is awarded to students for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
Scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects.
Host Organization: Murdoch University, Dubai
National/International Students: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Governing Body: Murdoch University, Dubai
In order to qualify for this scholarship, all students must submit the following:
2 academic references
Original Copy of transcripts
Before submitting your application, please ensure you have completed the following and attached any documents that support your application:
Met the Admissions requirements for your chosen Program
All application is Online
Deadline to apply for this Scholarship is September 4, 2018, for September 2018 intake.